All sterling silver, bronze and gold filled jewelry will tarnish over time. It is inevitable. Jewelry will tarnish for many different reasons and at different rates depending on a persons body chemistry and jewelry care. Here are a few tips to keep your sparklies shiny...
REMOVE YOUR JEWELRY WHEN
- cleaning or using harsh chemicals
- putting on lotion, perfume, hairspray or any other beauty product
- doing laundry
- swimming, bathing
- experiencing extreme cold or heat
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR JEWELRY
- use warm water & mild soap, rinse and polish with a soft cloth
- store your jewelry in a jewelry box or a zip lock bag
I am not accepting any returns on jewelry that has been worn and is tarnishing due to wear or improper storage.